Saturday 18 October 2014

Dewey Read-a-thon!


Hurrah! Dewey's Read-a-thon has just kicked off and I'm taking part again! I've lost track of how many I've done, I think this might be my fourth one? I'm hoping to stay awake longer during the night this time so at some point this afternoon I'll be sneaking off for a nap :)

Hour 0 - Kick Off!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

  Gloomy Somerset in the UK

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The one physical book I'm reading for the read-a-thon, Horrorstor!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

It's Chinese night tonight so spring rolls! Oh, and some Maltesers that I accidentally bought earlier...

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

Ummm, I'm an insomniac and night owl - except when I try to deliberately stay up all night. I read a lot as I have nothing else to do with my sad life ;)

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I lost my internet connection for most of the last one so I didn't do any challenges or socialize either, this time hopefully I'll do both :)

Hour



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. No Internet connection during Readathon. That's tragic. And, of course, it has also happened to me twice before. Annoying. Sigh.

    Let's hope that does not happen today. Here's to a great day of reading.

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design