Monday 20 April 2015

Bookmarked... #3


The return of the weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons :) If you want to join in check out all the links here!

Thanks to my unplanned holiday I didn't really do much reading over the last couple of weeks! This obviously means that my 'currently reading' still looks pretty much the same as it did two weeks ago. I'm hoping for a lot more reading time this week, especially as it's the read-a-thon on Saturday! I'm trying my new style of read-a-thon reading again and not choosing anything beforehand.

Finished Reading

Hit - Delilah S Dawson
Lies Like Love - Louisa Reid

Currently Reading

Cuckoo Song - Frances Hardinge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design