Monday 6 April 2015

Bookmarked... #2


The return of the weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons :) If you want to join in check out all the links here!

So, what is Bookmarked... going to comprise of ? What I read over the previous week, what I'm planning on reading during the current week and what book-to-television/movie adaptations I've been watching!

Read Last Week


Reading This Week

Watching

GoT Season 4

Once Upon A Time Season 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design