Thursday 1 May 2014

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge 2014

Are your ARC’s stacking up? Have published dates come and gone? Are you feeling like you need to get those piles under control? Are you avoiding NetGalley and Edelweiss? Or maybe you want to get ahead of your summer ARCS to make time for the beach? I answered yes to all but the last two of those questions - mainly because I don't do beach time and even though I am drowning under review copies I'm definitely not avoiding Netgalley & Edelweiss. I need to though, my ARC habit is way out of control so this is me trying to catch up a bit and being too desperate to wait for Netgalley November!


Rules
  • Link-up and add button to your blog
  • Arc must be read between May 1st and May 31st, 2014
  • Challenge starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
  • All ARCS/finished copies that were provided by publisher/author are eligible. They can be in any format (eBook, physical, audio)
  • Post start up post with goals.(can be posted during event)
  • Tweet using hashtag #CleanSweepARC
  • You do not have to post review on blog during the month of May. Just provide a link to Goodreads showing read May 1 to 31st with a two sentence review.
  • Twitter Party Wednesday May 14th 7pm (EST) #CleanSweepARC
  • Participate in challenges
  • The Participant Giveaway will include entries for each linked book read, posting about challenge, start up/results post (can be combined), having button on your sidebar, participation in Twitter party, entering challenges and for following hosts.
  • Grand Prize- One winner will receive a new release of their choice (can be audible, novel or gift card) valued at up to 20.00 US dollars. Open internationally.
  • Challenge Schedule and entry form will post on May 1st and participant giveaway will close on June 3 at 11:59 (CST)
I'm not going to make a list because I'll just embarrass myself but have already started, I'm reading A Creature of Moonlight which is slow going as I have to read it on my computer because it wasn't available as a .mobi file :(

Read

  • Cracked - Eliza Crewe
  • Peacemaker - Marianne de Pierres
  • Glaze - Kim Curran
  • A Creature of Moonlight - Rebecca Hahn
  • Panic - Lauren Oliver

If you want to join the fun the sign-up post is here at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, there are also going to be challenges and a Twitter chat!


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are joining us! Good luck this month... I know you will get through everything you are going to try to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Two down, only about another thirty to go!

      Delete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design