Thursday 8 May 2014

Bout of Books 10: The ARC Edition - Goals!

Bout of Books 10 is three days away and I've finally decided I'm going tie it in with my Clean Sweep ARC Challenge and try to read as many ARC's as possible, be they e-arc's or physical!

Time Devoted to Reading

I'm hoping to read every day for a minimum for six hours - I have no life ;), except for Friday when I'll maybe manage three hours as I'm off to a bookish event in the evening.

My Goals

  • Read a minimum of six hours a day
  • Visit five other blogs a day
  • Read eight books, or more if possible!
  • Participate in at least one challenge

Books to Read

To be determined! I need to go through my ARC pile/Kindle and pick a selection.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, six hours a day?! That's amazing! You are going to get a TON of ARCs read! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really lucky that, alongside having no life, next week I have no responsibilities! Fingers crossed it stays that way :)

      Delete
  2. I'm also aiming for 8 books as my main goal. :) I'll be rooting for you. Hopefully we can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be cheering you along too, we can definitely manage 8 books! Hopefully...

      Delete
  3. Loving your goals - six hours a day I wonder how many hours I really read on a normal day. I should try to track it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've often wondered how long I read each day too, I have a feeling it might not be far off 6 hours already. Will have to take notes of when I start/stop reading in a regular week to find out :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you are in for an adventure! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design