Saturday 24 May 2014

Book Haul #78

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

What a great week! I was really good this week and only bought one book, there are two in the picture though as I forgot to add House of the Rising Sun last week! I also put in a cheeky request for two books on Netgalley/Edelweiss and got approved, cue much happy squealing! I'm away this weekend as it's my sister's birthday (she's 40 on Monday!!! But you didn't hear that from me...) so probably not a lot of time for reading but I will get to spend time with my favorite four year olds!

Bought

The Quick | House of the Rising Sun
Library Haul

End of the Road | The Naturals | Leviathan Wakes

She is Not Invisible | The Golem & the Jinni | Dark Inside

The Society of Thirteen | The Considine Curse | The Thornthwaite Inheritance
Kindle

Now You See Me | Trouble | We Were Liars

Review

Winterspell | Unwept | The Mirror Empire

The Bullet-Catcher's Daughter | Crushed | Delete

9 comments:

  1. Wow, plenty of books this week! I hope you like We Were Liars. I've heard great things about it but I haven't read it yet. And you got Crushed! That makes me excited eventhough I haven't read book 1 (that is going to change pretty soon). I've heard good things about it though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely books! :-) I'm intrigued to see what you make of We Were Liars. I enjoyed Trouble. I'm reading Now You See Me soon, I'm really looking forward to it! I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope We Were Liars is good - I've seen so many people saying good things about it. I really want to read She Is Not Invisible too, it looks great. Enjoy your books!

    Elen @ A World of Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Plenty of books to keep you busy this week indeed. Winterspell is very popular this week. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome haul! We got some of the same things: The Bullet Catcher's Daughter and The Mirror Empire. I really enjoyed She is Not Invisible, and I also have a copy of The Quick, but I like your cover much better:-) Enjoy! My book haul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic haul! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some really great books. I always love seeing the library books because I get jealous over them. MY library isn't that great and I am hoping it has changed since last summer.. enjoy and btw I love your hearder. I knew right away it was by Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice book haul! I've heard great things about We Were Liars and Crushed. I hope you have fun reading all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got Winterspell!? Oh I am so jealous! I love your MG haul as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design