Wednesday 29 August 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #8 - Lovely, Dark & Deep





Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

This week it's the turn of Lovely, Deep and Dark by Amy McNamara. Isn't this cover amazing?


 Since the night of the crash, Wren Wells has been running away. Though she lived through the accident that killed her boyfriend Patrick, the girl she used to be didn’t survive. Instead of heading off to college as planned, Wren retreats to her father’s studio in the far-north woods of Maine. Somehwere she can be alone.

Then she meets Cal Owen. Dealing with his own troubles, Cal’s hiding out too. When the chemistry between them threatens to pull Wren from her hard-won isolation, Wren has to choose: risk opening her broken heart to the world again, or join the ghosts who haunt her
. - Goodreads


Lovely, Dark and Deep
Amy McNamara
Simon & Schuster Children's
ISBN - 978-1442434256
Expected pub. date - October 23 2012

What are you waiting for this week?


6 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of this one before. Looks good. :)
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Good pick. Stop by MY WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I really want to read this one as well. It sounds really good! And I actually grew up with a guy named Patrick who got in a car wreck and his girlfriend died... Kinda strange! ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently--I'm sorry it took me so long to respond! I'm usually a lot more on top of things. Have a great week and check out my upcoming His Dark Materials Readalong and Giveaway if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds interesting! I'll have to add it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the sound of this! It sounds sad but hopefully uplifting.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design