Monday 13 August 2012

Reading RoundUp #6






It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Finished




Nearly finished


Still reading



Definitely starting



What did you finish? What are you starting? Leave me a link and I'll come visit! Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day of my YA Giveaway so enter now!

8 comments:

  1. You are a fast and furious reader and I'm jealous! I will love to see what you think about the Deborah Harkness book that you are reading. I've heard good things about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week for you! I finally managed to get my summer reads reviewed and that's a biggie for me.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to read Girl of Nightmares. I'm waiting on my library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try something by Deborah Harkness. Enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your books, I really like the cover of Bad Faith :)

    Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot about Seraphina, and hope you enjoy.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the synopsis of Ironskin and thought that it didn't sound interesting - but then I read that it was a retelling of Jane Eyre, and now I WANT to read it!

    Dreams sounds pretty interesting, too, a bit like the TV-series Supernatural. And I've been hearing good things about Seraphina a while (I love the U.S. cover, hopefully I'll find it), and will perhaps pick it up soon. I'm interested to find out what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design