Monday 1 May 2017

#BoutOfBooks 19 SignUp


Yes, it's that time again so this is me signing up for what I think is my 13th Bout of Books. I kind of glossed over the last two and the one before that gave up about halfway through but I'm feeling good about reading after a great Dewey #readathon at the weekend! Go here to join the bookish fun for yourself!


As for what I'm reading? I shall carry on with the pile I made for the #readathon but add a couple of review titles that I'm desperate to read!


Let me know if you're joining in too, I'd love to hear about what you might read!


3 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've always wanted to do a readthone, but I'm kind of scared.. hahahah I don't know if I can handle that much reading! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome - to you both! That's an awesome TBR, good luck!

      Michele, you should definitely check out Bout of Books, it's such an awesome and laid back readathon. You can read as much or as little as you feel like, it's all about getting involved and making friends. You should join us, you can still sign up here: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. sadly i couldn't do it last year and this year it's probably better if i skip again because i love to do it but do it well and life is a disaster right now so i won't have the time i think

    i wish you good luck though and i will check your updates

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design