Monday 15 May 2017

#ShelfLove 2017 - May Check-In


Welcome to May! I'm not entirely sure where the time has gone but figured an update was better late than never! I'm completely lost by what I've read or what I should be reading thanks to a fair bit of traveling over the last month or so...

My #ShelfLove total has increased by 14 this month, taking me up to 51 books in total. This still means though, that I'm going to struggle to reach my target of 180 by the end of the year. What's not helping is the fact that I'm requesting lots of library books to try and stop myself buying books and of course they have to be read within a certain period of time, which can be quite restricting... In June and July, I think I'm going to try to not request any, especially as July is ComicCon time!!!


Aims
  • Read at least 15 of my own books a month - they have to have been on my shelves up to and including December 2016
  • For every 15 books read I'm allowed to buy 3 brand new books
  • For every 20 books donated to either charity or the library, I can buy 2 new books
Progress

 
Read - 26

Own - 18
Kindle -1
Library - 7
 
TBR Challenge - 14
Review -
 
 #ShelfLove Target - 51/180

Wishlist - 2644
TBR (Still not accurate) - 1531

Goodreads Challenge Update

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome. I am great at buying books, but terrible at reading them. *hides face in shame* I have made it a priority to mix 1 -2 books into my weekly TBR, which are either my own or from the library. It's helping me with my backlist.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design