Monday 11 January 2016

Bookmarked... #11


The return of the (mostly) weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading (now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date) and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons...

It was Bout of Books 15 last week and all in, a great week of reading! I finished up my final book yesterday evening and was really pleased to meet my target of reading 7 books over 7 days. I didn't meet my social targets though as my anxiety has been through the roof recently and I've had a few panic attacks. Over Christmas and New Year I got some great reading done too, I read all of Em's books that she got for Christmas plus a couple from my sister's shelves. I still don't have my replacement Kindle, hopefully it will turn up in the next week or so.

Bout Of Books Reading


Currently Reading

6 comments:

  1. The Chill of the Night looks good. You can see mine here:
    http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chill Of Night was great, the second book in a series by an author new to me at the end of last year!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. ENJOY your reading week.

    I am not familiar with these titles. I hope they are good reads.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lucky so far this year in that I've enjoyed everything I've read, hopefully that will continue!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome 7 books in 7 days. I want to read a Jenny Colgan book at some point, heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Jenny Colgan is a great read if you want to switch off and relax, definitely worth checking out just about any of her books.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design