Tuesday 19 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #105 - Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous girls cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Nine Books I've Recently Added To My TBR

I pretty much cover what's added to my TBR in my book haul posts but here are some that I've forgotten to add and update on Goodreads from wishlist status to TBR pile! There's only a couple of repeats from my recent book haul and just today I was approved for Masks And Shadows, Stephanie Burgis's adult debut.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, great list! I have Masks and Shadows and Into the Dim on my TBR too, and I really enjoyed Drake. I'll be checking out a few of these as well, thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 My Neighbor Totoro <3 I've had that book for almost a year now, I still need to read it!! Great Top Ten!

    My TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have Into the Dim on my goodreads tbr list, nice looking books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stop reading these Top 10s, because I keep adding more books to my TBR (dream big!). Great list. I loved Into the Dim. I am not a history buff, but I really enjoyed that side of it, and there is geeky science stuff for that side of me. =) I hope you are able to get to them all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design