Tuesday 19 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #89 - Pick Your Own (Topic)!!!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is one of your own choosing so I've gone with -

Top Ten Nine Favorite Books I've Read But Never Reviewed

I know I constantly talk about certain books and/or authors on here even though I've never reviewed them. The more I like a book or an author the harder I find it to actually write a review without it consisting of me gushing about how awesome it was! That's going to change though so here is a list of some of my all-time favorite books that I'm going to re-read and write a review for - this year... If anybody is at all surprised by this list I'll be doubly surprised!












2 comments:

  1. I've want to read The Natural History of Dragons. I haven't read any of these. I'll be on the lookout for your reviews. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I still want to read Cuckoo Song! I am so far behind on reviews. Some books in 2015 are just not getting a review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design