Monday 15 February 2016

Bookmarked... #15


The return of the (mostly) weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading (now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date) and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons...

Not quite as much reading time this week but I have read some great books! Yet again I'm kicking myself over taking so long to read a series and yep, that series is The Lunar Chronicles! I'm away this week, school vacation time again, so I could well have finished Cress by now too...

Finished





Currently Reading


5 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying the Lunar chronicles! I really want to check out that series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Cinder and I loved it. I need to make time for the rest of the Lunar Chronicles. I'm kicking myself, too. Have a great week, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My It's Monday! post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marissa Meyer's series. Winter is the next on my YA reading stack. Here's my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ACB of Honoria Lee sounds interesting, I've heard some good things about it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENJOY your books.

    I hope your reading week has been good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design