Monday 21 December 2015

Bookmarked... #10


The return of the (mostly) weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons :)

Being without my Kindle is putting a serious dent in my reading/online time. It's very true that you don't realize how much you use something until you don't have it... I've managed to read quite a bit over the last couple of weeks but it's all fluff fiction, chick lit and so on apart from a handful of books! My concentration was improving but seems to have disappeared again. I'm slowly working my way through the Skulduggery Pleasant books and kicking myself over waiting for so long to start them and the twin's current bedtime book is The Secret Garden which I reread a few weeks back.

Last but not least, it's that time of year again and I'm away for the holidays until January 5. I'm not sure how much online time I'll get but I'm hoping to get at least some of my Best Of... posts up again this year so check back to see what I absolutely loved this year!

Finished


Still not sure what I thought of this... Despite owning Legend since almost the day it came out this is the first Marie Lu book I've read and I really don't know if I liked it. I have the next book on hold at the library so I'll decide after I've read that.

Reading


Up Next



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design