Wednesday 23 December 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #143 - The Creeper Man

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -


The Creeper Man - Dawn Kurtagich
ISBN - 9781780622361
Publisher - Orion Children's Books
Release date - July 14 2016

A spine-chilling psychological thriller from stunning YA talent and author of THE DEAD HOUSE, Dawn Kurtagich.

When Silla and her little sister, Nori, escape London and their abusive father, Aunt Cath's country house feels like a safe haven. Leaving the smog and fear behind, the girls have the love and freedom they never had in their violent home. But slowly, ever so slowly, things begin to unravel.

Aunt Cath locks herself in the attic and spends day and night pacing; every day the surrounding forest inches slowly towards the house; a mysterious boy appears from the enclosing wood offering friendship, and Nori claims that a man watches them from the dark forest. A man with no eyes who creeps ever closer...


A nice festive choice for Christmas this week... Love, love, loved The Dead House so cannot wait to get my hands on The Creeper Man! 

6 comments:

  1. Good Lord, that cover *shudders* tons of creepy goodness in this, right? here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/12/23/wow-madame-tussauds-apprentice/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently added this to my TBR list - it sounds AMAZING! I also really, really like the cover ... looks kinda creepy but great too! Awesome choice! :D

    Here's my WoW! :)
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured this one a few weeks ago. I also can't wait to get my hands on it. Dawn always has such creative ideas. She has a really cool Booktube channel too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that book really looks creepy! Not my type of read but I hope you enjoy ;)

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of this one. I'm not really a creepy book person. Depends on the creep factor. They give me nightmares! I hope you enjoy it when you get it. My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cover is EPIC!
    New follower :)
    Hope you get some great books under the tree! Merry Christmas!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design