Tuesday 18 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #97 - Auto-Buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Of Your Auto-Buy Authors

I managed to stick to ten authors this week as my list turned out to be quite selective, I'm absolutely certain that there are no surprises for any regular Bookish visitors. I'm sure my list of auto-buy authors used to be huge, if I saw they had a book coming out I ordered it. I have obviously learnt how to restrain myself though!


What authors are on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design