Sunday 23 August 2015

ARC August Update #3

ARC August is hosted by Octavia & Shelly over at Read Sleep Repeat.Well, this week didn't quite go as planned! Rather than making a serious dent in my Netgalley/Edelweiss/review books for Bout of Books I've been reading anything but. Ooops??? For this last week of ARC August I'm going to to my best to get at least 3 ARC's read and hopefully get some reviews written. If I achieve that I'll be happy, sort of...

Still Reading


I'm really enjoying The Unnoticeables but I only seem to be able to read it in small chunks! It's a very descriptive novel and as my concentration is shot at the moment I'm having trouble with the dual time periods. Remembering who's who is an even bigger job!

Finished This Week


 I just discovered Lucy is going to be at BristolCon this year so will have to take my copy along to get signed! Expect a review sometime, we all know how behind I am...

Finished
The Whispers
The Burning Girl
The Three Sisters
Monsters
Magic City: Recent Spells

Read But Not Reviewed
A Court of Thorns and Roses 
Lives of Magic
Cuckoo Song
Peacemaker
The Miniaturist
The Raven's Head
The Geography of You & Me
Landline
Jackaby
Catch Me When I Fall
The After House
Wylding Hall
Grave Mercy
Unborn
The Pocket Wife
The Spider In the Corner of the Room
Because You'll Never Meet Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design