Monday 3 August 2015

Challenge Update...April - July 2015


 Oh dear... As a result of not bothering to keep Goodreads updated regularly and forgetting to fill out my book journal I've no idea where I currently stand with any of my challenges! I have a sneaky suspicion I may have to throw in the towel with the Fairy Tale Challenge and as for my Goodreads challenge, the less said the better.


Goodreads Challenge

Goal -

Read at least 300 books

Total so far -

139

This puts me at 46% for the year so far and 36 books behind schedule. I will leave my target at 300 until September and then I may have to reduce it *sadface* As ever, to see the list of books go here!

Fairy Tale Challenge

Hosted by Mel at the Daily Prophecy

Goal - 

Wicked Fairy Godmother Level, 21 to 25 books

Books Read -

3

British Books Challenge

Hosted by Michelle at
Fluttering Butterflies

Goal - 



Read at least 12 books by British authors

Books Read

17
 
Hurrah! I finished a challenge! I had an idea this might be the one I finished first, especially as I've read a lot of UKYA recently. I'll continue to keep track of any more books to see how I finish up at the end of the year.
 
 
2015 TBR Pile Challenge

Hosted by Evie at
Bookish

Goal - 



Married With Children Level, 50+ books

Books Read

28
 
This hasn't gone up much as I've not been at home to read my own books...
 

Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge

Hosted by
Falling For YA

Goal - 

Gold Level, 50 books

Books Read

19


This should shoot up after the end of the month, thanks mainly to my participation in ARC August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design