Saturday 26 April 2014

Dewey Read-a-thon! And so it starts...

Less than an hour to go before the latest Dewey 24 hour Read-a-thon kicks off and I still haven't really decided what I'm reading, help! ETA. - 23 minutes to go and I've picked three books, progress!

Books To Read

Cinder - Marissa Meyer

Poison - Sarah Pinborough

The Holders - Julianna Scott

Hang Wire - Adam Christopher

The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker

Snacks

A bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs which I've had hidden in a safe place since before Easter so nobody would eat them! Plus I'll probably make toast at some point and eat fruit.

Hour 0 - Kick Off!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

 Sunny Somerset in the UK

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I'll fill this one out later as I still haven't decided what to read, never mind which one I'm looking forward to the most!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Cadbury Mini Eggs!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

Ummm, I'm an insomniac and night owl - except when I try to deliberately stay up all night. I'm doubly crazy for taking part as I'm traveling tomorrow for the last two to three hours of the read-a-thon!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

One thing I'll do different? Stay awake! I can't believe how much I slept last time, I was thoroughly ashamed of myself...



2 comments:

  1. Read Cinder, it's one of my favorites! :) good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list, I hope you're enjoying your books & having fun! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design