Tuesday 2 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #64 - Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table
This was a fun topic! I wanted all the characters from all the books at my lunch table so here's what I narrowed it down to :)

Celaena - Throne of Glass

Luna Lovegood - Harry Potter

Hermione - Harry Potter

Cas - Anna Dressed In Blood

Jasper - Twilight

Karou - Daughter of Smoke & Bone

Katniss - The Hunger Games

Lady Brent - A Natural History of Dragons

Tyrion Lannister - A Game of Thrones

Jon Snow - A Game of Thrones

And let the lunchtime fun begin...


6 comments:

  1. Yay! I have Hermione and Cas too! *high five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, now Karou would be a good one. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I would want pretty much your whole list at my lunch table! I also added A Natural History of Dragons to my TBR because it was the only book on the list I hadn't read.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Luna would be at my table too. Here is my top 10 list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no meal (or any situation, really!) that cannot be improved with the presence of Tyrion Lannister :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Tyrone can SO SIT WITH ME!!!! He would be so fun in high school!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design