Friday 28 December 2012

Top Music Of 2012...

Or, what I've been listening to this year when I've been reading!





10. Gossamer - Passion Pit




9. Some Nights - fun.




8. Halcyon - Ellie Goulding




7. Temper Trap - Temper Trap


6. Lumineers - The Lumineers





5. My Head Is An Animal - Of Monsters And Men





4. Give Into The Wild - Maccabees





3. Loveblood - King Charles





2. Tales From The Barrel House - Seth Lakeman





1. Babel - Mumford & Sons

So, there you go! According to iTunes these are the new albums of 2012 I listened to most over the last 12 months whilst reading, quite an eclectic mix there... Links will take you to some of my favorite tracks on the albums!


2 comments:

  1. I'm genuinely listening to The Lumineers right now! I love Ho Hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) Every Year Publishes Textbooks for Class 6th Students, KVS Class 6 Textbooks 2021 are well known for it’s updated and Thoroughly revised Syllabus. KVS Class 4 Revised Syllabus The KVS Books are based on the Latest Exam Pattern and Syllabus.Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Provides, the Class 6 Text books in both the offline and Online Pdf format at official website.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design