Sunday 3 September 2017

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril XII


For the last 11 years, Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings has hosted the R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril Challenge, a.k.a. as the R.I.P. Challenge. This year Andi from Estella's Revenge and Heather from My Capricious Life are hosting so I'm leaping in with both feet and signing up for all the options, books, short stories, on the screen, and (if my library has a copy) the group read of Slade House.

I'm not sure what I'm going to read, hence the very short list below, but it will involve both YA and adult fiction from the following R.I.P. categories - 

Mystery.
Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.
Supernatural.
I'll keep this as my master post so will add links to anything I read or watch and will add books to my R.I.P. TBR as I think of them.


To Read

The Crow Garden - Alison Littlewood
Path Of Needles - Alison Littlewood
Sleeping Beauties - Stephen & Owen King
Such Small Hands - Andres Barba
The Orphan Choir - Sophie Hannah
Arrowood - Mick Finlay 
The Woman In Black - Susan Hill
Frozen Charlotte - Alex Bell
Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
Coraline - Neil Gaiman
The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen


To Watch


IT - Stephen King (Original Mini-Series)
The Mist (Netflix series)

Reviews

The Orphan Choir
Arrowood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design