Wednesday 15 February 2017

Waiting On Wednesday #178 - Dream Magic

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, was created by Jill at Breaking The Spine and currently doesn't seem to have a home...

This week's choice is -


Dream Magic (Shadow Magic #2) - Joshua Khan
ISBN - 9781484737620
Publisher - Disney-Hyperion
Release date - April 11th, 2017
Find - Goodreads 

Things are dire for the inhabitants of Castle Gloom and the surrounding villages. The undead are leaving their graves in droves, a troll army is on the march from the north, and people are mysteriously disappearing from their homes. The people of Gehenna are blaming their misfortunes on Lilith Shadow, their young queen. They believe she has cursed them by using magic, a practice forbidden to women. With her trusty executioner among the missing and her blackguard soldiers busy battling trolls, it is up to Lily and her friend Thorn to root out the real cause of all the trouble. Their search will uncover ugly truths and eventually lead to a nightmarish confrontation with nothing less than the rulership of the realm at stake. Zombies, ghosts, trolls, dream weavers, a black-hearted villain, and a giant hero bat are only some of the imaginative delights that await readers who relish a soaring adventure combined with a hair-raising mystery.

I absolutely adored Shadow Magic last year so can't wait to get my hands on this. Giant bats, feisty princesses and magic in one great adventure!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet, but they both look SO good :) And I absolutely love the cover, too!
    Great pick!
    Here's my WoW


    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet, but I'm slowly getting to it. I hope you love this one when it comes out :)
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh interesting... I'd not heard of Shadow Magic OR Dream Magic! I love fantasy though, especially this epic kind. Heck yes to tough princesses. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Fi. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of this and it sounds cool. Never heard of the first one either. Hey, the blog Wishful Endings is now doing a Can't Wait Wednesday feature if you are interested in linking up there. I have for the past few weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This website is best for any queries against Swimming Pool Filtration Plant. If anyone is planning to get a pool filtration plant then, they can get instant assistance and complete help regarding this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A swimming pool filtration plant is an important part of the place where there is a swimming pool in use, but also it is necessary to have all the knowledge about the same and for gathering all of that knowledge this website is the best place.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design