Sunday 8 January 2017

My 2016 In Books, According To Goodreads...


Discounting my poor blogging habits (the amount of posting, mostly) 2016 was a pretty good year for reading. I managed to rate 62 books with my highest '5 clock' rating. Even more incredible is the fact that 12 of those are graphic novels!


I am so pleased I managed to read over 100 of my own books, fingers crossed that trend will be continuing this year. I'm also happy that my Kindle reading went down and my library borrowing increased slightly. 2016 was obviously the year of reading physical books!

I started the year with a Kindle cozy mystery freebie,

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22082783-the-cats-that-surfed-the-web

and finished the year with the cutest children's book I read in 2016 (bought for Emily of course, not me...)

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32933978-isadora-moon-goes-to-the-ballet

According to Goodreads...



3 comments:

  1. You read quite a lot of graphic novels this year! I wish I read more of those. Great job!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the only reason I hit, and then went over, my Goodreads target! Still, I loved just about every single one I read :)

      Delete
  2. I've also read a lot of graphic novels last year! I wonder if I'll read more this year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design