Saturday 14 March 2015

Book Haul #105, Or The One Where I'm Away But Still Manage To Buy Books...


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

So, unless I've gone completely crazy while I'm away, I've managed to buy just one book this week! I'm writing this just before midnight on the day before I leave and up to now I've bought Cold Days by Jim Butcher, only because having finished Ghost Story I didn't want to wait for a copy to come in at the library. Plus I own the rest of the series so it would be pretty silly not to own this one too, which means I can also justify buying a copy of Skin Game too. Right?! Some pretty great review books this week too. Hidden Huntress! Squee! I can't wait to start all of them but sadly they only add to the life-long problem of 'too many books, not enough time'...

Bought

Cold Days
For Review

Hidden Huntress

The Waterborne Blade

Unseemly Science

Harrison Squared

The very Best of Kate Elliott

11 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Ooohh...The Waterbourne Blade looks good! I just bought Stolen Songbird this week, so I'll hopefully get it read soon and be ready for Hidden Huntress. Enjoy your books, happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these yet! I hope that you enjoy them all Fi. :-) Have a good weekend! My Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always finding good ways to justify a book purchase! Buying a book in a series you follow just doesn't count as you HAVE to buy things like that...I have had to slap a book buy ban on myself after my recent lack of restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Hidden Huntress! Can't wait to read that book! Excellent Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fabulous. I must say that they all have beautiful covers indeed. Curious to see what you think of them. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul – hope you enjoy your books!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I've heard good things about the all, and I've been tempted to grab The Waterborne Blade myself, but I'm utterly consumed by a Clive Barker theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look great! Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo, i'm curious about The Hidden Huntress. Love the cover. Happy reading :-)
    here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just buying one book is so hard. It's tempting to buy all of them :P Of course you need the entire series!
    Here's my Stacking the Shelves: https://victoriajaynesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/14/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a couple of Jim Butcher's books on my shelves but have yet to read them. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design