Sunday 8 February 2015

Challenge Update... January!


Time to check in on my challenge progress even though we're a week into February! Better late than never. Some I'm doing really well on, others not so much. I started off well with the British Books challenge but recently just about every book I've picked up has had a US author. According to my spreadsheet I'm still split fairly evenly between male/female writers so should be interesting to see if this continues.


Goodreads Challenge

Goal - Read at least 300 books

Books Read

48

According to Goodreads this is 16% of my challenge and I'm 18 books ahead!
Fairy Tale Challenge

Hosted by Mel at the Daily Prophecy

Goal - Wicked Fairy Godmother Level, 21 to 25 books

Books Read

None

British Books Challenge

Hosted by Michelle at Fluttering Butterflies

Goal - Read at least 12 books by British authors

Books Read

3


2015 TBR Pile Challenge

Hosted by Evie at Bookish

Goal - Married With Children Level, 50+ books

Books Read

15


Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge

Hosted by Falling For YA

Goal - Gold Level, 50 books

Books Read

6

1 comment:

  1. You're really not doing too badly!! And good job on you GR challenge, I'm always behind on that silly thing!

    S.Huston @ Head In The Clouds

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design