Sunday 2 November 2014

Random Reads #12 - Always A Witch


Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by Sarah at I’m Loving Books.  This feature is to get us reading a random book within the month that is in our TBR stack.

Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month. Feel free to do more than one per month, but since a lot of people have a lot of books to read each month, only one is “required” for the meme.

Want to join in on Random Reads?

It’s easy…


  1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  4. Link up to your Random Reads post (below). If you choose more than one book per month, be sure to put a number by your name in the list so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.
  5. Read and be merry!
This month Random chose number 150 which is

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6393119-once-a-witch

This was added to my TBR pile in December 2010, a couple of months after I read the first book in the series, Once A Witch, by Carolyn MacCullough. As it's been over four years since I read the first book I suspect I may have to read it again because I don't remember much about Once A Witch at all!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, this series looks good! I love witches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! I just did it and got the number 282, which is We need to talk about Kevin. I loved the film adaptation, but have been putting it off because it's a more "serious" theme. I think it will be interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you like this one :) I love the scenery on the cover.
    Olgia @ Orange Owls & Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I think I have almost finished my 2010 books, but I know that I have a lot of 2011... Hope you love it :)
    My Random read

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design