So, this week we're switching things up a bit and joining in with Stacking The Shelves hosted by the lovely Tynga's Reviews. This is a continuation of last weeks IMM where I forgot to take pictures of more than half the books I've received over the last 3 months!
Drawing Down The Moon: The Art Of Charles Vess
Gossip From The Forest - Sara Maitland
Shades Of Earth - Beth Revis
The Hobbit - J R R Tolkien (a nice shiny new edition to replace my old one)
The Firebird - Susanna Kearsley
Enshadowed - Kelly Creagh
The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken
The Brides Of Rollrock Island - Margo Lanagan
The Peculiars - Maureen Doyle McQuerry
The Unnaturalists - Tiffany Trent
Lovely, Dark And Deep - Amy McNamara
The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa
The Hedgewitch Queen - Lilith Saintcrow
The Queen Is Dead - Kate Locke
Etiquette & Espionage - Gail Carriger
The Land Of Decoration - Grace McCleen
The Dark Heroine - Abigail Gibbs
Under The Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Throne Of Glass - Sarah J Maas
The Sorrows Of Young Werther - Goethe
The Black Spider - Jeremias Gotthelf
The Devil's Elixirs - E T A Hoffman
The Good Soldier - Ford Maddox Ford
The Haunted House - Charles Dickens
Last Day Of A Condemned Man - Victor Hugo
Peter Schlemihl - Adelbert Von Chamisso
A Strange Manuscript Found In a Copper Tube - James De Mille
The Monk And The Hangman's Daughter - Ambrose Bierce
Notes From Underground - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Yes, I bought a lot of books recently. No, this doesn't include the 60 or so library books I've had since October. No, I haven't read the majority of them yet even though I've had some since October... This is why I'm on a book diet! Having said that, yesterday I bought something I thought I never would. More on that in the next couple of days though, and I'm fully prepared for all the "You hypocrite!" comments.
Five Horror Themed Bookstores I’d Love to Visit
20 hours ago



What a great collection of books. Personally, I have given up saying that I'll be going on a book diet or trying a book buying ban. I just can't resist adding new books to my stack. I enjoyed Throne of Glass, The Lost Prince, and The Darkest Minds but haven't read any of the rest on your stack. I am eager anticipating the arrival of Etiquette & Espionage though.
ReplyDeleteYou can check out my new book posts at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Stop by and see what I got. Happy reading!
Boy did you get a lot of books. I've given up on trying to do a book buying ban. You certainly will be busy with your pile for a while.
ReplyDeleteso many awesome books!!
ReplyDeleteI spotted Under the Never Sky there.. One of my fav 2012 reads.
Enjoy reading it :)
WOW! So many books! Hope you read fast!!!
ReplyDeleteValerie
StuckInBooks.com