Tuesday 16 July 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #14

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations

I've chosen seven best and three worst, mainly because I couldn't think of any other movies at the time I was doing this!

Best

The Princess Bride

Matilda

Lord of the Rings

The Shining

Stardust

The Hunger Games

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Worst

The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising

Twilight

The Golden Compass

I don't know what they were thinking when they made that adaptation of The Dark Is Rising, I'm positive Susan Cooper had nothing to do with that atrocity... I've never been so let down by a book-to-movie in my life!

2 comments:

  1. I love The Princess Bride. The Hunger Games and Matilda were really good as well :)

    Bella @ Ciao Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hunger Games is probably my favorite movie ever. It's great. Awesome list! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design