Monday 29 July 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Sign-Up!


Yes, it's that time again!!! Having failed spectacularly at the last read-a-thon I participated in I'm trying again! I have no excuses this time, I'm at home, I don't have the twins, I have no hospital appointments or any other commitments for the whole week.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

If you want to join in the fun/insanity/madness sign up here on the Bout of Books sign-up page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design