Monday 1 July 2013

Reading RoundUp #28

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

A pretty good week this week! I've found some pretty good books free online which I've managed to get through quite quickly, for some reason I read faster on the computer but it does nothing for my eyesight! This week will probably be a write-off in terms of reading as I'm off to my sister's early Thursday morning and we're off to Henley Regatta! We're going for three of the five days, hopefully to watch my brother-in-law's alma mater win a cup again this year, the fact that there will be hundreds of fit rowers milling around is not all appealing... Anyway, back to the books! Oh my gosh, I just started Eleanor & Park! I get the feeling tonight will be an all-nighter, the book is amazing so far and I've only got to page 76...

No idea what I will read after this little lot but I'm sure I'll find something either from my current stack of library books or from the extortionate amount of unread books on my shelves! I'm commencing Operation TBR next week, this will be ongoing until my TBR room contains less than 50 books and could well take years! Anybody creative want to make me a badge??? Email me if anyone is feeling generous or if you want to join in :)

Finished

Ink - Amanda Sun

Oksa Pollock: The Last Hope - Anne Plichota & Cendrine Wolf

The Apothecary - Maile Meloy

Still reading

Between Two Thorns - Emma Newman

Full Blooded - Amanda Carlson

Started

Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

The Shadow Lantern - Teresa Flavin

Viral Nation - Shaunta Grimes

Have a good week, bookish or otherwise!

6 comments:

  1. I just read Ink and was disappointed with the charactersisation. I thought Eleanor and Park was great though.

    Have a great week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just stayed up til 4am to finish Eleanor & Park, I loved it! I really struggled with Ink, it took me quite some time to read which is unusual for me and I'm still not sure if I liked it or not.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I loved Eleanor & Park, too. Now I want to go back and read Attachments and find her new book.

    Have a great week!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Ink on a few blogs such a pretty cover. I thought about Viral Nation but not sure will have to stop by and see your review.

    My Monday Update

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Books.

    Enjoy your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of the Apothecary. I will have to look it up! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design