Saturday 6 July 2013

Book Haul #32


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

This was meant to be my last haul before Operation TBR kicked in but I just know that I'm going to be near a couple of gorgeous bookshops over the weekend so buying stops at the end of Sunday, reading starts Monday! Here's what I got this week, some really great books!

Bought

The Wild Girl - Kate Forsyth

Before I Wake - Rachel Vincent

Kitty Goes to War - Carrie Vaughn

Kindle Buys

MythOlogy - Helen Boswell

Won

The Poison Boy - Fletcher Moss

Netgalley

Book of Secrets - Elizabeth Joy Arnold

After The Ending - Lindsey Fairleigh & Lindsey Pogue

Lives of Magic - Lucy - Leiderman


Look at that gorgeous cover for The Wild Girl, I feel like I've been waiting forever to get my hands on a copy but it's finally here! A huge thank you to the lovely Fletcher Moss for offering up signed copies of his book, The Poison Boy, as this was on my wishlist and I can't wait to read it. And just look at that picture of restraint on Netgalley... Only two requests? And one pre-approved? Unheard of!

What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. You got some interesting books this week. I like some of the covers. Some of your books are brand new to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wild Girl cover was really pretty! Oh, and I love Before I Wake (Especially the swoon-mazing Tod!) :D
    Hope you'll love it too!

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books are looking great!
    Hope you enjoy reading them.

    Mariska My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really tackle my TBR pile, too. But I'm such a mood reader, and my mood changes frequently. Good luck!

    And happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them.

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got Lives of Magic. Hopefully we both like it! Happy reading :)
    My STS: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/stacking-the-shelves-3/

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don;t know any of these books, but I hope you enjoy reading them all :)
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven' t heard of these books but they sure do look interesting ! Enjoy reading these beauties !
    Check out my Haul of the week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lots of books I'm definitely checking out on this one. And that Rachel Vincent series one one I've been meaning to read for ages! Great haul!

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rachel Vincent books sound really interesting, I've picked up the first, hope to get a chance to start them soon. I need to do an operation TBR myself! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul! MythOlogy looks interesting. After the Ending is one I look forward to reading as well. Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design