Saturday 13 July 2013

Book Haul #33



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Operation TBR started on Monday - from now on there should be no book buying! Saturdays will probably have some sort of TBR progress report combined with any preorders, ARC's or freebies rather than just a book haul post. In the end my last weekend of book buying was a bit of a letdown, I thought I would go over the top but instead I was the most restrained I've been for a long time.

Bought

Raven Flight - Juliet Marillier

The Sleep Room - F R Tallis




Kindle

Fated - Benedict Jacka



Won

Witchfall - Victoria Lamb
A huge thanks to Girls Heart Books for my copy of Witchfall, I cannot wait to get started on this!

What's new on your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you love them all. Happy reading.

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of any of these books before, but I hope you enjoy reading them all! :D
    Happy Reading! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, This is the first I've heard of Witchfall, but I'm very intrigued. I just love, love, love the cover. Good luck on Project TBR. Hehe, I should do something like that.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo Witchfall! I got Witchstruck last week! Looking forward to that series! Enjoy your haul hon

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sleep Room and Witchfall both look good to read. Enjoy and Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design