Monday 22 July 2013

Reading RoundUp #29

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I haven't done one of these for a few weeks but to be honest I don't really think I've read much over the last couple of weeks. It's been so hot here in the UK that I find myself nodding off every time I try to read and if I haven't been at home then I've been at my sister's house, in the paddling pool with the 3 year olds - not the ideal place to read! My book journal is completely behind so I'm bound to miss something out...

Finished

Viral Nation - Shaunta Grimes

Dare You To - Katie McGarry

Crossing the Line - Katie McGarry

Darkness Divine - P C Cast

A Tale Dark & Grimm - Adam Gidwitz

New Girl - Paige Harbison

The Glimpse - Claire Merle

Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

The Weight of Souls - Bryony Pearce

Reading now



The Fairest of Them All - Carolyn Turgeon

Poison Princess - Kresley Cole

Royal Street - Suzanne Johnson
Up next



Shiloh - Helena Sorensen

The Returned - Jason Mott

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Poison Princess. It starts out really creepy, so don't stop because it starts to get good!

    Check out what we're reading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design