Monday, 22 July 2013

Reading RoundUp #29

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I haven't done one of these for a few weeks but to be honest I don't really think I've read much over the last couple of weeks. It's been so hot here in the UK that I find myself nodding off every time I try to read and if I haven't been at home then I've been at my sister's house, in the paddling pool with the 3 year olds - not the ideal place to read! My book journal is completely behind so I'm bound to miss something out...

Finished

Viral Nation - Shaunta Grimes

Dare You To - Katie McGarry

Crossing the Line - Katie McGarry

Darkness Divine - P C Cast

A Tale Dark & Grimm - Adam Gidwitz

New Girl - Paige Harbison

The Glimpse - Claire Merle

Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

The Weight of Souls - Bryony Pearce

Reading now



The Fairest of Them All - Carolyn Turgeon

Poison Princess - Kresley Cole

Royal Street - Suzanne Johnson
Up next



Shiloh - Helena Sorensen

The Returned - Jason Mott

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Poison Princess. It starts out really creepy, so don't stop because it starts to get good!

    Check out what we're reading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great, leave me a link and I'll come visit you!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design