Wednesday 21 May 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #77 - Crushed

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -

Crushed (Soul Eater #2) - Eliza Crewe
ISBN - US 9781783450053
            UK 9781783450046
Publisher - Strange Chemistry
Expected release date - August 5th 2014

*May contain spoilers for book one!*






'Meda Melange has officially hung up her monstrous mantle and planted her feet firmly on the holy and righteous path of a Crusader-in-training. Or, at least, she’s willing to give it a shot. It helps that the Crusaders are the only thing standing between her and the demon hordes who want her dead.

The problem is, the only people less convinced than Meda of her new-found role as Good Girl are the very Crusaders she’s trying to join. So when a devilishly handsome half-demon boy offers escape, how’s a girl supposed to say “no?”

After all, everyone knows a good girl’s greatest weakness is a bad boy.'
- Goodreads


I absolutely loved book one, Cracked, by Eliza Crewe so can't wait to get my grubby little hands on Crushed. If the devilishly handsome half-demon boy is who I think he is Meda is most definitely in trouble!

19 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book, but from the sounds of this one, I need to. Great choice.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I enjoyed Cracked, so looking forward to it as well! Frist time I've seen the cover too, and wow, creepy, haha.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read hte first book yet but Crushed look good.
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh creepy cover. Sounds like an interesting series. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a series to explore! Enjoy...and here's mine: “AMERICAN BLONDE”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard about this serie before. I will add it to my reading list. Thanks for visiting my Wainting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent read the first one so will check it out encase I read a spoiler. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of the series, but the cover pretty interesting there! Great pick :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this series yet. Adding it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing and thanks for coming by my blog!
    Laura @ Through Raspberry Colored Glasses

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks interesting, I hope it lives up to the first one for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read the first book! Love the cover. Thanks for stopping by my WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying to read this one too!!!! I loved Cracked and Meda is someone I need to meet again. Great pick and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm thinking on reading the first book now lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have heard that Cracked was super good! Fingers crossed that you love Crushed just as much, Fi! :)

    Thanks for saying hello!

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  15. This publisher definitely has intriguing books! I hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I heard some great things about the first book in the series. I'll have to check this series out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, the cover is very intriguing! I will have to check out the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been meaning to read the first book for ages! Glad to hear you so enjoyed it and are looking forward to the sequel! :D Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design