Tuesday 20 May 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #54 - Books About Friendship

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books About Friendship

Books about friendship - best friends, ex-friends, keep your friends close and your enemies closer 'friends', sisters, friends who are gone, friends who become more. Hands down, my favorite book about friendship will always be the Anne books by L M Montgomery. When I was a child and first read them I used to daydream about all the kindred spirits I would meet!

Anne of Green Gables

Hold Still | Aristotle & Dante | Attachments

Perks of Being A Wallflower | The Secret History | Cruel Summer

Harry Potter | Daughter of Smoke & Bone | Pride & Prejudice

8 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read Aristotle and Dante. I've heard such wonderful things about it! I have Harry Potter on my list this week too, like many other bloggers, it's such an important series including friendships!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is literally the best friendship book I have ever read. There's so much going on in the series but in the end the friendship is amazing. Awesome picks!

    Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. P&P should have occurred to me. You got Elizabeth and Charlotte, and Darcy and Bingly. And I always thought Elizabeth and Jane's relationship was based more on friendship (something you choose) than sisterhood (something you're stuck with).
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter! Yes, for sure! Love the frienship between the characters.

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list, Harry Potter made my list as well and I love Perks of Being a Wallflower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Perks Of Being a Wallflower and Harry Potter made my list too! Nice picks :)

    Check out my TTT!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read Harry Potter and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but I have a few of the others on my TBR list. I thought about putting DoSaB on mine. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pick! I almost choose DoSaB on my own list!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design