Monday 12 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 - The Update Post!

Bout of Books 10 is finally here, a legitimate excuse to read all day, every day! I'll update here every day and hopefully have an accurate record of my BoB reading for once, my Goals post is here but I still need to narrow down the list of books I'm choosing from. Let Bout of Books 10: The ARC Edition begin!

Day 1

Time reading - 4 hours

Pages read today - 290

Books started 

Books finished

Day 2

Time reading - 3 hours

Pages read today - 416

Pages read total - 706

Books started

Books finished
Challenge -

Books You're Looking Forward To hosted by River City Reading


Day 3

Time reading -

Pages read today -

Pages read total -

Books started

Books finished
  • Glaze
  • Panic

Challenge

Day 4

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with Bout of Books. I should really try and join in one time. I always intend to, but never get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heir of fire & Blue Lily, Lily Blue are also two of my anticipated books. I can't wait <3

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 hours on day one is pretty impressive!! Hope you got a lot of reading done today too!

    Angie
    My Bout of Books Goals and Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design