Monday 19 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 - It's A Wrap!

And that's another Bout of Books done, more successful in the reading part than the socializing/challenge part but I expected that with everything that suddenly appeared on my calendar last week! I managed to read 6 books, enter 1 challenge and I think I commented on a pitiful 3 blogs but hey, I finished 6 books! My goal was 8 so I'm pleased with 6 and I intend to visit people's wrap-up posts to congratulate you all on a job well done! If you want to join in the madness next time, Bout of Books 11 has been confirmed and the dates are August 18th to 24th! Check the BoB blog for announcements, sign-ups and so on.

Books read

Glaze | Panic | Rivers of London

Jasmyn | We Were Liars | Now You See Me




3 comments:

  1. Great books! And you've done quite a bit of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reading 6 books, that's great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! It looks like you had some fun reads!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design