Sunday 18 May 2014

Bout of Books 10 - The Final Countdown

So, it's nearly all over :( Halfway through day 7 and I've yet to pick up a book but the UK has had amazing weather the last few days and it would have been ridiculous not to take advantage. Apart from the event I went to on Friday night I've spent most of the last 2 days in the garden and I have the aches & pains to prove it! Who knew it was so much hard work emptying pots and replanting them ?! Off to lie down with a cold drink and a good book...

Day 7

Time reading - 4 hours

Pages read today - 576

Books started

Books finished
Day 1

Time reading - 4 hours

Pages read today - 290

Books started 


Books finished

Day 2

Time reading - 3 hours

Pages read today - 416

Pages read total - 706

Books started

Books finished
Day 3

Time reading - 20 minutes

Pages read  - 41

Pages read total - 

Books started
Books finished
Time baking birthday cake - 1 hour

Time spent shopping - 3 hours

Day 4

Time reading - 2 hours

Pages read  - 270

Books started
Books finished
Day 5

Time reading - 1 hour

Pages read  - 140

Books started

Books finished
Time spent traveling - 2 hours

Time spent with hilarious authors - 2 hours

Day 6

Time reading - 0

Pages read today - 0

Books started

Books finished

5 comments:

  1. I had a very light reading day yesterday. As the readathon winds on, it gets less, but also weekend duties and whatnot too precedence. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great day in the end! After all the gardening, birthday cake baking, child wrangling and whatnot this week I finished on a high yesterday and finished 2 books!

      Delete
  2. And now I have the 80s song in my head.

    Hope your last day has been great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever since I typed those words I've been singing that song! Highly annoying :)

      Delete
  3. Good job with your challenge! I understand how taking advantage of good weather can be a "distraction" of sorts. When it's nice outside, I can't help but spend most of my day enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design