Saturday 5 January 2013

Wow!

You may have noticed things look a bit different round here today!

A huge thanks to Lori from Imagination Designs for making The Bookish Outsider look so pretty and for giving me something to look forward to. This has been a few months in the making and after my mum died I wasn't even sure I would start blogging again but this gave me the kick-start I needed to slowly get back into it.

So, coming soon on the newly revamped Bookish Outsider - more giveaways, challenges, reviews and lots of book chat!


2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful :)
    Happy New Year Fi x
    (Z)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty design! I have promised myself I will get a design one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design