Wednesday 30 January 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #12 - Dark Triumph

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

This weeks choice is



"Sybella arrives at the convent’s doorstep half mad with grief and despair. Those that serve Death are only too happy to offer her refuge—but at a price. Naturally skilled in both the arts of death and seduction, the convent views Sybella as one of their most dangerous weapons.

But those assassin’s skills are little comfort when the convent returns her to a life that nearly drove her mad. Her father’s rage and brutality are terrifying, and her brother’s love is equally monstrous. And while Sybella is a weapon of justice wrought by the god of Death himself, He must give her a reason to live. When she discovers an unexpected ally imprisoned in the dungeons, will a daughter of Death find something other than vengeance to live for?"


This heart-pounding sequel to Grave Mercy serves betrayal, treachery, and danger in equal measure, bringing readers back to fifteenth century Brittany and will keep them on the edge of their seats. - From Goodreads



Dark Triumph - R.L. LaFevers
ISBN - 9780547628387 
Pub. -  Houghton Mifflin Books for Children
Release Date - April 2, 2013

7 comments:

  1. Love the cover... sounds like my kind of book too!! Thanks for sharing!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I am also seriously dying to read this book.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read grave mercy - i've heard great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to read Grave Mercy for quite some time. I'll have to read it before this comes out! Great pick
    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixens WoW
    A Vixens Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read Grave Mercy, but it's on top of my TBR list! It sounds so good. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. can't. wait! It's killing me. I need more of LaFevers awesomeness :)

    WoW Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grave Mercy was one of my all-time favorite books from last year, I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Great pick!
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design