Monday 14 January 2013

Bout Of Books 6.0 Wrap-Up

So, Bout Of Books 6.0 is over and I think on the reading front I did quite well, on the other things - Twitter, chat, challenges etc. I failed miserably. At least I know better for next time what my limits are and not to arrange to leave the house at all!

So here's a brief summary of everything I managed -

Total number of books finished - 6

Total number of pages read - 2123

Challenges completed - 3

Number of blogs visited - 17

Books read -

The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens

Necklace Of The Gods by Alison Goodman

Mortal Kiss by Alice Moss

Fool's Silver by Alice Moss 

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Splintered -  A. G. Howard

Books started -

Follow Me Down by Julie Hearn

The Land Of Decoration by Grace McCleen

The Hundred-Year-Man Who Climbed Out Of The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

Broken - A. E. Rought


Reviews written - 3! Reviews will go up over the next few days hopefully, I'm away but they are scheduled to appear.

Movies watched - Les Miserables (beautiful, everyone should see it! The singing is not perfect but I'm still thinking about the movie 3 days later.)

Thanks to everyone who took part and/or arranged Bout Of Books and see you next time!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh. Your book reading accomplishments were very similar to mine!

    I can't wait to read "Splintered"!

    Congratulations!


    My Wrap Up Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved Splintered! It arrived on Saturday and I started it immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did well considering you weren't at home all the time^^

    thank you once again so much!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design