Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bout of Books Readathon Challenge: Cover Love

Covers are sometimes the most important thing about a book, a good cover can make us buy a bad book and a bad cover can make us miss out on one of the best books of the year! I don't have a lot of favorite covers but the ones I do love include -

Alphabet Of Thorn by Patricia McKillip - and a lot of her other books!

Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier - and again, most of her other books.

Dreams Underfoot by Charles de Lint - and his other books!

I also love a lot of Neil Gaiman's covers and as I've mentioned CdL above I have to mention Charles Vess who illustrates for both of them.

TBC

A Bout Of Books 6.0 challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design