Saturday 12 January 2013

Off The Shelf - First Reading Challenge for 2013

In order to work my way through the ridiculous amount of books I own I have signed up for quite a few challenges - mainly as I can read a lot of my books for more than one challenge ;)

The first one I've signed up for is

Hosted by Bookish Ardour I've gone for Buried level as it will be no problem for me to read between 135 and 200 books from my shelves, in fact I could probably double that and still not run out of books!

As I sign up for other challenges I'll probably do a master post of sorts for progress. What this also means is that 'll be giving away a lot of the books I read so keep checking back if you'd like to win books this year :)

  1. Mortal Kiss - Alice Moss March 15 2011
  2. Odd And The Frost Giants - Neil Gaiman December 1st 2010
  3. The Violet Hour - Richard Montanari January 12th 2012 - On hold
  4. Starling - Lesley Livingston - September 1st 2012
  5. Still Waters - Emma Carlson Berne December 30th 2011
  6. Greywalker - Kat Richardson January 1st 2011
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design