Sunday 20 January 2013

In My Mailbox #13

IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and gives everyone an opportunity to showcase new books received during the week, whether they're bought, borrowed or the dreaded download!

So, it's been a while since I've done one of these, September last year in fact and I think since then I've probably bought over 50 books! I know, I know! I have a habit and I need to break it :) Anyway, I took a picture of what I thought was most of what I've bought recently but turns out it's not even close so next week will be another catch-up/birthday special.


The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater

Unspoken - Sarah Rees Brennan

Darkness Before Dawn - J. A. London

Incarnation - Emma Cornwall

Undeadly - Michele Vail

Something Strange And Deadly - Susan Dennard

Ten - Gretchen McNeil

The Diviners - Libba Bray

Dead On The Delta - Stacey Jay

Iron-Hearted Violet - Kelly Barnhill

Under My Hat - Neil Gaiman

Alice In Zombieland - Gena Showalter

Starling - Lesley Livingston

Velveteen - Daniel Marks

Days Of Blood And Starlight - Laini Taylor

Come back next week for the rest of the haul and to find out whether I actually get any books for my birthday! What did you get recently?


2 comments:

  1. Darkness Before Dawn is a really amazing book. I still have to buy the sequel though. I've heard great things about The Diviners, though I still have to buy a copy of it. I hope you enjoy it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great titles in your piles there! I hope you like them all :D I especially can't wait to read Alice in Zombieland, Something strange and deadly, The Raven Boys and Iron-hearted Violet. Incarnation is a really good book (it ended up in my favorite books from 2012) Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design