Sunday 13 January 2013

Wishlist Challenge 2013

Probably not the best challenge to enter because it encourages me to buy books, only 12, but that's still buying books! I could be good and stick to my library only rule or my birthday money only rule but where's the fun in that? Hosted by Uniflame Creates the aim is to read a book a month from your wishlist as long as it was added before January 1 2013.

Here's my tentative 12 books to read -

  1. The Key - Marianne Curley
  2. The Springsweet - Saundra Mitchell
  3. The Wood Queen - Karen Mahoney
  4. Until I Die - Amy Plum
  5. Ascendant - Diana Peterfreund
  6. The Twisted Tragedy Of Miss Natalie Stewart - Leanna Renee Heiber
  7. The Peach Keeper - Sarah Addison Allen
  8. The Fox Inheritance - Mary E. Pearson
  9. The Language Of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh
  10. The Space Between - Brenna Yovanoff
  11. The Dovekeepers - Alice Hoffman
  12. What's Left Of Me - Kat Zhang
This list could change radically, especially if I do the library thing as I don't think they'll have half of what is on my list but fingers crossed!




1 comment:

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design