Monday 11 February 2013

Reading Round-Up #11

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Read last week

Started

Up next

I'm probably being a bit optimistic, I'm off to my sister's on Wednesday as niece & nephew turn 3 on Saturday and they're having a party which Aunt Nona has been roped into helping set up! Not much chance to read with a dozen 3 year olds running around...

What have you been reading?

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the birthday party! I look forward to Scarlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely read series books close together, but I recently finished Cinder and I am ready for Scarlet as soon as I can get my hands on it. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design