Monday 24 August 2015

Bout of Books 14 Daily Progress


It's that time again! This is my ninth Bout of Books and, I'm hoping, my most productive! No specific goals but I do want to make a significant dent in my Jar of Shame. If I can read a book day I will be ecstatic but I'll be happy with five.

Day 1 and the internet went down. Always happens, without fail, every single time I do Bout of Books.

Day 2 was mostly spent either at the hospital having tests done or having the biggest nap ever...

Day 3 and I'm having trouble... I've been picking up books left, right and center but nothing (except Kate Elliott's Court of Fives) is holding my attention. I'm definitely suffering from some sort of Bookish Attention Disorder a.k.a. BAD!

Day 4 was a good day for reading

Day 5 was spent at the hospital having tests and napping. Again... I've also veered away from my Netgalley/Edelweiss books that I was meant to be reading this week for ARC August. My concentration has been bad...

Day 6 was mostly spent watching Netflix or napping!

Daily Challenges

Ooops, day 6 and I've yet to do a single challenge!
Daily Progress
Monday August 17th:
Today's Read(s): Becoming Death - Melissa Brown, Starborn - Lucy Hounsom, Lorali - Laura Dockrill
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Number of pages I’ve read today: 180
Total number of books read: 0
Total number of pages read:180
Tuesday August 18th:
Today's Read(s): Becoming Death - Melissa Brown, Lorali - Laura Dockrill
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Number of pages I’ve read today: 190
Total number of books read: 0
Total number of pages read:  370
Wednesday August 19th:
Today's Read(s): Court of Fives - Kate Elliott, Becoming Death - Melissa Brown
Number of books I’ve read today: 190
Number of pages I’ve read today: 0
Total number of books read: 0
Total number of pages read: 560
Thursday August 20th:
Today's Read(s): Neversuch House - Elliot Skell, Mountwood School For Ghosts - Toby Ibbotson, Codex Born - Jim C Hines
Number of books I’ve read today: 2
Number of pages I’ve read today: 584
Total number of books read: 2
Total number of pages read: 1144
Friday August 21st:
Today's Read(s): Codex Born - Jim C Hines
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages I’ve read today: 260
Total number of books read: 3
Total number of pages read: 1404
Saturday August 22nd:
Today's Read(s): First Class Murder - Robin Stevens
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Number of pages I’ve read today: 200
Total number of books read: 3
Total number of pages read: 1604
Sunday August 23rd:
 Today's Read(s):
Number of books I’ve read today:
Number of pages I’ve read today:
Total number of books read:
Total number of pages read:

4 comments:

  1. I am always in awe of you who can complete this feat. It takes me a week to finish one book sometimes. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the one benefit of being off work sick, lots of reading time. If I was working right now my reading would be in an even worse state than it is now!

      Delete
  2. Hello. I see one of your reads was "Court of Fives". I wanted to read it as well during the read-a-thon, but sadly my copy didn't arrive. I hope you like(d) it.

    Good luck for the last day of Bout of Books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a few spooky reads! I hope you had fun :))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design