Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #61 - Authors I Own Most Books From!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

This was difficult! It seems that I have rather a lot of authors whose books I own in large quantities as I have a habit of buying entire back catalogues once I've decided I like an author. It has also made me realize just how many books by my favorite authors I'm missing, I'm resisting the urge to go crazy and buy them all!

This is my top ten, I could have easily made it a top twenty...

Terry Pratchett 45

Charles de Lint 43

Stephen King 42

Diana Wynne Jones 31

Rachel Caine 25

Freda Warrington 20

Neil Gaiman 18

Juliet Marillier 17

George R R Martin 12

Kate Forsyth 11
Bonus Authors

Jo Walton 11
Phil Rickman aka Will Kingdom aka Thom Madley 18
Charlaine Harris 16
Ursula K Le Guin 14
Catherynne M Valente 14





6 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    I wish I could say that Diana Wynne Jones made my list, too! I love how much Fantasy you've got here. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stephen King, but he didn't make my list. I've gotten most of his books from the library. Thanks for sharing!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have huge and many bookshelves. Wow. I rarely buy books even when I love authors. I think it is really neat to see the lists this week because, to some degree, they represent what we read as children (or to our children). So often we are busy focusing on the here and now that we forget to look back on the special books that built our literary foundation. Here is my list and you will see that I have several books that were special to my children (and me) while they were growing up. MyTTT-Anne@HeadFullofBooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen King is also one of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh...your numbers blow me away! How do you have space for all of these books?

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I forgot to count my Pratchett books. CURSES!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design